- 230 INR
- RCC Pipes
- 150-2400 Millimeter (mm)
Reinforced Concrete Pipes
Backed by a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit, we have become a significant manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of Reinforced Concrete Pipes. These pipes are used in industrial waste water mains & cooling water pipe lines such as thermal power, drinking water mains & pressure water lines, irrigation water mains & lift irrigation schemes, disposal of sewage & drainage, cement & fertilizer plants, etc. The offered pipes are assiduously manufactured by our professionals using topmost quality raw materials like cement, high tensile steel & stone aggregate. These Reinforced Concrete Pipes have high bearing capacity of extra blending load and also help to get rid of the ductile weakness of the concrete.
Our superior quality Reinforced Concrete Pipes are replete with numerous advantages some of them are:
- PSC pipe is safe upto the usage of 25 kg/cm sq factory test pressure which is maximum requirement in water supply scheme.
- This is the very economical pipe than other type of pipe
- PSC pipes are always laid on formed bedding in any soil condition within country any ground movement or erosion of surrounding soil can not disturb the pipelines.
- PSC pipes have rubber ring joint, the jointing is very fast & leak proof & require no special tool.
- PSC Pipes are very rigid & non-sensitive for any chemical reaction.
- PSC pipes require comparatively smaller size of thrust block due to higher weight of pipe.
- There is no chance of any deflation due to heavy traffic or any chemical reactions with internal water/sewage or outer Soil.
- Maintenance cost is very low.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 1-5 Days
- All India
Village Khairpur, Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 245304, India